Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Back in the mix

It's been a while.
I call this being a "bad blogger" -- the gap of being too busy with life to write about how busy life has become. But, this time the break between writing was because of a vacation, the longest vacation I have ever taken, 10 glorious days on a remote island to celebrate an upcoming landmark wedding anniversary (25).
Now, I'm back, and as I inevitably do after being out of town, I catch up on my reading with a fresh outlook. In today's information overload, I have been catching up on the blogs at www.pottsmerc.com as well as the print edition of The Mercury.
The variety and quality of our writers online is not news to me, but returning to The Mommy Diaries, Garden Gal, Tony Phyrillas, The Thin Green Line, Scene and Heard, and the rest after some time away offers a reminder of the personality and lively discourse that our blogs represent.
I'm not sure my meanderings are on point as much as some of my co-workers, but that's okay. The mix we offer is a good one.
With that thought, I'm back in the mix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home